Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fresh Do


Justin just got a hair cut for his two year old pictures. He was a good boy and we got some really good pics. Other then that we are still surviving here in Tucson. It has been raining a lot lately. I have eaten a bag of candy corn each day this week. I really have a problem. The good news is that the six bags I bought are now gone. I just have to not buy any more. Jason is doing well, he went running with me last night, he is such a great motivator. This week is my peak week with 40 miles total. CRAZY!

8 comments:

Janet said...

Justin is looking handsome. I can't wait to see the pictures that you had taken. You guys are amazing. I admire anyone who takes on a marathon.
janetlkjarao

Kami said...

Justin is cute with his new haircut. I miss going to the pool with him. You need to calm yourself on the candy corn, whoa! You are such a freaker.

Lana said...

His haircut is so adorable!! He looks so grown up I can't beleive it. He is so handsome!!
I am totally laughing about what Kami wrote about the candy corn. I love it....

Unknown said...

I do love that haircut. Did you know Nate caught some Mexicans (12 of them!) trying to cross the border...true story...he was birdwatching down there.

Lori said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy I found you. Your boys are precious and you are beautiful! I'm so excited to read about you and your little family! I would love to talk in depth, so if you get a chance, e-mail me:
scolo30@yahoo.com!

You're a runner? I'm so jealous!

Love,

Lori

Lori said...

I said "boys" because he looks so different in the two pictures. But I guess you have the one little guy--duh! He's a doll!

See, it's been too long!

Unknown said...

handsome little man. we miss justin...and you and jason :)

King Family said...

Emily I can't believe how big your boy is. You look great. I'm glad you found my blog, I don't update that often, but I'm glad I have yours now. Let me know when you come this way.