Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas 2008


We had a fun Christmas this past year. We had Jason's family on the phone as we opened presents. It was very sweet to have some Company. Justin had us remove each toy from each box as he opened them. It was very tiresome to unwind all the wires and such. It was fun to see Justin's reactions to his gifts this Christmas.
We headed to UT when Jason got off work on the 26th at about 3a.m. We had a great time in UT and enjoyed having snow, which completes our perfect Christmas. Thank You mom and dad for putting up with Justin and I being sick. We love you dearly and appreciate you taking care of us.

I like this picture of Justin. He has lined up his new cars, bumper to bumper. I worry about him having OCD issues. Weird-O!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I love your pictures. It was fun to be on the phone with you guys while you opened gifts. Seeing the pictures I almost feel like we were there. You are a great Family.
Love YOu MOM

Lana said...

That is so cute Em! I miss you!

Jenni Johansen said...

Em-O!! I am ready for a new post. :)