Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Justin: the clean freak?


The boys are finally asleep and I am putting away some laundry before I head to bed and I open Justin's closet and I see this shirt hanging in his closet. This is the shirt he wore today. It is dirty, inside out and backwards....but it is hanging on a hanger in the closet. The ironic thing about this is I have never asked him to hangup his clothes nor have I ever seen him to do this. I have found dirty clothes in his dresser drawers quite often but I have never seen him hang up a shirt. I guess I am amazed at how fast he is getting this whole life thing figured out....it took me quite awhile to figure things out and he just knows whats up! He started saying "I know mom" the other day. I thought your kids didn't start sayin' that 'til they were teenagers???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it! Justin's a smarty pants. I can't believe how big Logan is, Bade's b-day is Thursday and he's weighing in at 20 lbs! so cute...

Janet said...

I didn't realize how long it has been since I checked on blogs. Love your posts. The boys are so cute. It looks like a good way to scrapbook I hope Justin keeps up being so clean.
Janet